Our Work Environment
Looking for an exciting career with Evam Labs? Do you picture yourself as a master at coding, sales and marketing, support or design? We would love to hear from you.
Working with Evam Labs involves being part of a small, fast-paced, creative team environment in order to bring technology platforms that Fortune 1000 companies use to the small and medium enterprises … at a fraction of the cost!
Digital Content Marketing@ EvamLabs Locations: Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, design, execute and manage the online marketing activities with key focus on branding and positioning across Z-Axis product lines to drive inbound traffic and drive user engagement.
- Drive, analyse and fine-tune paid search, organic search, email marketing, affiliate and remarketing campaigns
- Develop and execute social media campaigns, display and referral marketing
- Stay on top of current trends in online marketing, best practices, test new offerings/technologies and provide functional excellence for all online activities.
- Develop concepts/content for a broad range of formats – paid advertisements, brochures, press releases, website, newsletter, case studies, product collaterals and original copy – for positioning Z-Axis products and help develop the markets.
- Own and maintain the editorial calendar determining what content is published on company blog. Coordinate with content writers/bloggers for content sourcing.
- Coordinate and organize online customer engagement programs, surveys and brand promotion activities.
- Provide reporting and analytics across all online marketing initiatives along with optimising the database profitability
- 3+ years relevant experience in core areas of online marketing like marketing analytics, social media analytics, display marketing, SEO/SEM, email marketing etc.
- Demonstrated success in inbound marketing through online marketing/branding.
- A post graduate in communications/media/journalism/PR/advertising from a good communications school preferred.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills and ability to write clearly, concisely, and imaginatively in different domains.
- Experience in dynamic web content authoring.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
Product Sales Manager @ Evam Labs Locations: Pan India
Details of Function
- Identify Synergies and acquiring Business Partners in respective regions
- Interact with the development team to get the clear picture on the market needs and demand on the changes required.
- Identify new segments to meet company's Sales statistics.
- Track the trends of the market and changing strategies to achieve consistent Sales Targets.
- Creating market awareness participating in various events & seminars to promote HRMS
- Manage and guide the Outbound Lead generation team on the Sales Pitch and Objection handling skills.
- Organize training program for the new product purchased clients to make them use the software more promificiantly
- Prospecting through phone calls and in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers.
- Develops clear and effectively written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Researches different sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the market.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, business development and technical service groups.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for the product.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Experience in IT products/solutions sales in the domestic market is a must.
- Knowledge or experience in HRMS is a must
- Excellent Presentation, Prospecting & Negotiation skills.
- Developing and maintaining good Client Relationships & good Sales Planning
- High energy level, creativity, self-motivated and passion for sales
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Experience selling in overseas market and SaaS solutions a definite plus.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Position Name in the subject line.